Late Night Adventuretime
Last night I went on an adventure in the city with good friends of old and new.
We had originally planned to go to the SF Bay Launch Party for The Generation Project and that’s how we started off the night. If you don’t know about The Generation Project, you should definitely check them out here and learn more about their amazing work. They are an educational philanthropy that allows donors to become actively involved in their giving.
Once the party finished, we decided to get spontaneous. The night was young and after all, we had a car, a camera, and an adventurous spirit! As my friend Emily proclaimed, it was “ADVENTURETIME!”
A short recap of our late night adventure:
- burger stop at In N Out
- ice cream sundaes at Ghiradelli Square
- short frolic on a mini beach
- cruise down Market Street, oohing and ahhing at the pretty Christmas lights
- windy drive up to Twin Peaks for an absolutely beautiful view of the Bay Area
- detour through Golden Gate Park
- foggy drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
- trying and failing to hold our breadth as we drove under bridges
- zooming down the freeway looking for Waldo (the city), missing the exit multiple times, turning off onto a creepy not-through street, but finally finding Waldo!
Great people, great night.
I had a blast and hope you did too, Jimmy, Emily, Karen, Gabby, and Cheryl!
Photos by Karen Wong